Cordon Absinthe Glass
This mouth blown Cordon Glass is an exact replica of well-known 19th century absinthe bar glass. The glasses are considered by many to be one of the most sought after and collectible of all absinthe glasses. The glass is aptly named as the band (which circles the glass and indicates the dose measuring mark) resembles a cord (cordon in French). The facet cuts encircling the glass are all cut by hand.
- Measures approximately 7" (17.5 cm) tall.
- Mouth measures approximately 3.25" (8.2 cm) in diameter.
- Foot measures approximately 3" (7.8 cm) in diameter.
- Reservoir holds approximately 1 fl oz (30.5 ml).
- Holds approximately 11 fl oz (325 ml).