Cordon Absinthe Glass without Cuts B-Stock, Set of 4
ALL FOUR (4) OF THESE GLASSES HAVE MINOR DEFECTS OR IMPERFECTIONS AND ARE BEING SOLD AS SUCH. THE IMPERFECTIONS COULD INCLUDE SMALL SCRATCHES, UNEVEN RIM (MOUTH), OR NON-PROPORTIONAL DOSE RESERVOIR, AMONG OTHER MINOR ISSUES. THE STATE OF GLASSES SHOWN IN THE PHOTO ABOVE MAY NOT BE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE QUALITY OF GLASSES PURCHASED.BECAUSE EACH GLASS IS MOUTH-BLOWN, THERE ARE SOMETIMES ERRORS MADE IN THE FACTORY. THESE PROBLEMS OCCASIONALLY CREATE GLASSES THAT CANNOT BE SOLD AS A-STOCK OR IN PERFECT CONDITION.
This mouth blown Cordon Glass is an exact replicas of well-known 19th century absinthe bar glass. The glasses are considered by many to be the one of the most sought after and collectible of all absinthe glasses. The glass is aptly named as the band (which circles the glass and indicates the doser measuring mark) resembles a cord (cordon in French).
- Measures approximately 7" (17.5 cm) tall.
- Mouth measures approximately 3.25" (8.2 cm) in diameter.
- Foot measures approximately 3" (7.8 cm) in diameter.
- Reservoir holds approximately 1 floz (30.5 ml).
- Holds approximately 11 floz (325 ml).