This mouth blown Cordon Glass is an exact replicas of well-known 19th century absinthe bar glass. The glasses are considered by many to be the one of the most sought after and collectible of all absinthe glasses. The glass is aptly named as the band (which circles the glass and indicates the doser measuring mark) resembles a cord (cordon in French).
- Measures approximately 7" (17.5 cm) tall.
- Mouth measures approximately 3.25" (8.2 cm) in diameter.
- Foot measures approximately 3" (7.8 cm) in diameter.
- Reservoir holds approximately 1 floz (30.5 ml).
- Holds approximately 11 floz (325 ml).