Our absinthe sets highlight some of our most popular items, and at a heavily discounted price. Set includes everything shown, which consists of all the items needed to properly prepare a traditional French/Swiss absinthe, as it was made over a hundred years ago.
This set includes :
- Lady Absinthe Fountain, 4 Spouts - This fountain is an Art Deco variation of a reproduction vintage late 19th century, Belle Epoque absinthe fountain. The lid is adorned with the classic "pineapple" finial and is removable to add water and ice to the glass globe, which includes a water filter. The glass globe is mouth blown and the fountain is completely handmade. Each spout can be turned to add the smallest of drips of water to a gentle stream.
- Absinthe Glasses - Please choose your set of from drop-down menu from above.
- Choice #1 - Pontarlier Traditionnel Absinthe Glasses (set of 4). Machine made (Default)
- Choice #2 - Pontarlier Traditionnel Absinthe Glasses, Uncut (set of 4). Thick, mouth-blown
- Choice #3 - Coupe Absinthe Glasses (set of 4). Mouth-blown.
- Choice #4 - Torsadé Absinthe Glasses (set of 4). Machine made.
- Absinthe Spoons - This set includes four most popular absinthe spoons. Stainless steel.
Includes one of each of the following:
- Wormwood Absinthe Spoon
- Eiffel Tower Absinthe Spoon
- Toulouse Lautrec Absinthe Spoon
- Fleur de Lys Absinthe Spoon
- Porcelain Bistro Saucers (coasters) - Each saucer features a hand-painted accents/lines.
Includes the following:
- 1f85, Black/Silver, with Lines X 2
- 75Cts, Red/Silver, with Lines X 2
- 1f25, Green/Silver, with Lines - Currently out of stock
- 3f, Blue/Silver, with Lines - Currently out of stock
- Wrapped Sugar Cubes - This package of European made sugar contains 40 cubes (20 packets).
- A brief history of absinthe, FAQ's and step-by-step instructions how to prepare a traditional French/Swiss absinthe.