This is an exact reproduction of an antique sugar holder used to hold sugar cubes in preparing a traditional French or Swiss absinthe. Although it is extremely rare to find an antique fountain with a matching antique sugar holder, you can now have this replica which matches with our #1 Traditional Absinthe Fountain
- Mouth-Blown, clear glass bowl.
- Chrome plating over brass.
- Measures 15.5" tall (39.3 cm ) with lid.
- Base measures 6" (15.2 cm) in diameter.
- Glass bowl measures 5" (12.7 cm) tall x 5" (12.7 cm) in diameter.